So this will happen more likely than not.
And as I've said before, I intend to do requests.
However! I cannot be relied upon to come up with something to draw by myself due to my performance anxiety
This is what I need your help with. I would like to compile a list of things to draw when I can't think of anything else to do. In other words, make your requests below so that I may archive them for times when I just can't think of what to draw.
1) Be specific. Tell me what sort of objects or characters you want, if any, and what they should be doing (i.e. my character [name][reference] doing [action]). Alternatively, give me a specific goal (i.e. draw n
different eye styles, draw [object/character name][reference] from n
different angles, do [drawing challenge][link], etc.)
2) Don't request a lot of the same thing. Ideas that are too similar will be purged. You can see what's been requested before just as easily as I can.
3) Do not request anything NSFW here (nudity, sex, excessive violence, etc.) This rule may change in the future, but please be aware that some of my watchers are minors.
4) Do NOT
bother me regarding the status of your request. I probably won't save or post them; when the stream is over, consider them gone unless you hear otherwise.
5) People who are actually in the stream with me will have priority. Requests in-stream will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis. Requests made here may be chosen at random.
6) Please keep your requests simple. If you want something complex or requiring several hours of work,
me regarding a trade or commission.